PARACHUTE COAT BI-COLOR
THEO wardrobe essential bi-colour parachute coat in light mixed gabardine. Signature piece that carries over from season to season transforming through the lens of the collection concept. Its distinctive shelter shape is in the THEO outerwear DNA. Loose fit, ankle length.
– balmacaan collar
– zipped at front, concealed by placket with one visible contrast snap
– extreme dropped shoulders with long tab closing
– extra-long wide sleeves (kimono sleeve in front)
– convertible contrast snap buttoned cuff straps
– five pockets: one chest zipped pocket with long black tape pull, two zipped patch pockets with the same pull, two central patch pockets
– ventilation eyelet at the armhole
– curved back yoke
– two wide belt loops at the back
– tone-on-tone waistband
– wide binding of the hem
– partly lined with contrast colour shell fabric, fully lined sleeves
Shell: 65% polyester / 35% cotton
Lining: 55% polyester / 45% viscose
Do not bleach. Dry clean only.
Marina and Nikita wear Volume 3/ Height 178-185 cm/ Loose fit. Models' parameters:
Woman: height 174 cm, chest 87 cm, waist 67 cm, hips 94 cm.
Man: height 186 cm, chest 88 cm, waist 72 cm, hips 90 cm.