TOM BOY JACKET
Tom Boy jacket is a contemporary rendition of THEO's essential outerwear piece that resonates with our brand's core DNA. Meticulously crafted from high-quality Japanese nylon dyed twill, this jacket captures a unique blend of style and substance.
This jacket maintains the signature shelter shape that's characteristic of our outerwear and introduces an experimental cut, resulting in a modern and boxy oversized silhouette.
Prepare to immerse yourself in a harmonious fusion of forward-thinking design and exceptional craftsmanship. Elevate your fashion with this extraordinary piece that skillfully intertwines fashion-forward elements with utilitarian finesse and pragmatic details, easily transcending conventional gender boundaries.
Loose fit, hip length, long sleeves.
– stand collar with snap buttons for removable hood
– horizontal epaulettes with loops on both shoulders
– zipped at front, concealed by a snap buttoned placket
– long and wide sleeves (kimono sleeve in front)
– adjustable cuffs with a hidden snap buttoned tab
– four zipped patched pockets: two rounded chest pockets and two rectangle side pockets
– rounded volumised zipped patch pockets on side sleeves
– ventilation eyelet at the armhole
– vertical zips at side seams for easy transformation
– wide rounded back hem with elastic drawstring
– longer at the back
– exaggerated hood
Colour: beige (colour of the garment may vary slightly depending on the light).
Do not bleach. Dry clean only.
Lilia wears Volume 2, Ivan wears Volume 3.
Models' measurements: Woman: height 174 cm, chest 86 cm, waist 68 cm, hips 97 cm Man: height 185 cm, chest 87 cm, waist 76 cm, hips 94 cm.